Dead by Daylight update 1.37 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.37 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. In addition, Dead by Daylight version 1.37 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with new features as well as bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.37 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight update 1.37 Patch Notes
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Integrated Chinese & Korean community localization
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hag to lose collision with Survivors after carrying them on her shoulder
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killers terror radius to disappear indefinitely when Tinkerer at Tier II was activated
- Fixed an issue that could cause framerate hitches in the lobby and during matches after opening the Store
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Dead by Daylight 1.37 added various stability and performance issues.
Dead by Daylight update 1.37 is now available on PS4.