Dead By Daylight update 1.33 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official Dead By Daylight 1.33 changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the new update comes with fixes for stuttering and lag issues. In addition, Dead By Daylight version 1.33 also includes various stability and performance improvements. This update includes the following quality improvements.
Recently, update 1.32 was released with a new emblem system. The new Emblem System evaluates your performance in a trial and to replace the previous victory conditions of the match. There are 4 different categories in which your performance is evaluated for both, Survivor and Killer. Check out preview changelog below.
- Fixed a few instances of the game crashing when continuously opening/closing certain menus.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the Killers power to load in on the ground when the match started.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on loading past the title screen.
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck on the loading screen while transitioning into the trial, which blocked all other players from progressing into the match.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a player to be randomly kicked back to the pre-lobby from the match loading screen.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Dead By Daylight 1.33 changelog goes live.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Dead By Daylight update 1.33.