Dead By Daylight update 1.32 for PS4, Xbox One and PC is now available for download. According to the official Dead By Daylight 1.32 changelog, the update has added a new Emblem System. The new Emblem System will evaluate your performance in a trial and to replace the previous victory conditions of the match. There are 4 different categories in which your performance is evaluated for both, Survivor and Killer. In addition, the new Dead By Daylight version 1.32 also includes various bug fixes and improvements.
Check out full changelog below.
Dead By Daylight update 1.32 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Emblem System: The Emblem System has been developed as a way to evaluate your performance in a trial (affect your overall online rank) and to replace the previous victory conditions of the match. There are 4 different categories in which your performance is evaluated for both, Survivor and Killer.
- Changed values and adding curves for the following Scoring Events: Chase Escape, Chase Per Second, Coop Objective
- Reworked the bonus Bloodpoints granted by several Bloodpoints Bonus Offerings:
- All basic Sachets & Wreath offerings : raised from 25 to 50%
- All Fresh Sachets & Devout Wreath offerings : raised from 50 to 75%
- All Fragrant Sachets & Ardent Wreath offerings : raised from 75 to 100%
- Bound envelope offering: raised from 15 to 25%
- Fixed a few instances of the game crashing when continuously opening/closing certain menus
- Dead By Daylight update 1.32 fixed a rare issue that could cause the Killers power to load in on the ground when the match started
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on loading past the title screen
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck on the loading screen while transitioning into the trial, which blocked all other players from progressing into the match
- Dead By Daylight 1.32 fixed an issue that could cause a player to be randomly kicked back to the pre-lobby from the match loading screen
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to become stuck on a broken screen when the host of a Kill Your Friends returned the party to the lobby
- Fixed an issue where clients has a “Switch to Spectator” option when leaving a Kill Your Friends match
- Dead By Daylight version 1.32 fixed an issue that could cause players with refunded Bloodpoints to be unable to spend them in the Bloodweb
- Fixed an issue that caused the same perk to keep generating in the Bloodweb if not consumed
- Fixed an issue that caused Splinter Offerings to appear in Killer Bloodwebs despite owning the corresponding DLC
- Dead By Daylight update 1.32 addressed an issue that caused the Offering tooltips not to appear when hovering over them on the Offering burn screen
- Fixed an issue that the spectator camera to view out of world when spectating a player in the match and another player died or escaped
- Fixed an issue that could cause the different tally pages to be displayed on top of each other
- Fixed an issue that caused the report pop-up to appear twice after selecting a report category
- Dead By Daylight 1.32 addressed an issue that caused The Nightmare’s add-on Red Paint Brush to reduce the chase music instead of the terror radius
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hag’s trap triggering to be heard map-wide. Now, like The Hillbilly’s chainsaw, it is heard within 60 meters.
- Fixed an issue that could caused the Phantasm Attack score event not to trigger
- Fixed an issue that could cause repaired generator audio to become corrupted in the Mother’s Dwelling
- Dead By Daylight version 1.32 addressed an issue that caused the perk Stake Out to accumulate tokens while being carried and on the hook
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors footsteps and breathing to be lower than intended. Please note that we are still investigating some reported issues with regards to this.
- Fixed an issue that caused the unhook audio sounds to play during the unhook interaction rather than after
- Changed the sound of the hook and bear trap sabotage
- Fixed an issue that caused an impassable gap between a cedar tree and 2 ends of a hedge in Lampkin Lane
- Dead By Daylight patch 1.32 addressed an issue that caused scratch marks to be spawned in random parts of the environment and much further away from the survivors than intended
- Minor audio improvements
- Minor localization improvements
KNOWN ISSUES in Dead By Daylight 1.32
- All remaining clients in a match will crash when one player disconnects from the match result screen when the Killer is the Doctor
- Chainsaw SFX players for each attack if the Cannibal attacks immediately after using the chainsaw
- Successful hatchet hits will cause blood VFX to appear on the Huntress’ screen
Recently, a minor update was also released with minor fixes. Check out more details below.
- Added a new saving icon
- Added an auto-save message on the splash screen
- Added a more thorough retry mechanism to the saving functionality and display a failure message to the user if the game is unable to process a save request for an extended period of time (30 seconds)
- Added a warning message when a player attempts to leave the game while there is still a save command pending
- Fixed an issue that could cause the title to crash during loading or in the match.
Check your game update and download the latest Dead By Daylight update 1.32.