Dead by Daylight 1.22 update for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The Dead by Daylight version 1.22 with new Winter Event which includes 3 new achievements, new Winter skin for the Mystery Boxes and much more. In addition, Dead by Daylight update 1.22 also includes various bug fixes and improvements. Check out full changelog below.
Dead by Daylight 1.22 (1.8.3) Patch Notes
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Dead by Daylight update 1.22Added 3 new achievements for the Winter season.
- Added a new Winter skin for the Mystery Boxes in the Bloodweb.
- The regular mystery box reward with higher rarity tier weighting
- Multiple versions of the mystery boxes will have cheaper bloodpoints costs
- According to the Dead by Daylight patch notes, the new Dead by Daylight update 1.22 has added a new Winter themed head customization for all original Killers.
- Added a new Winter themed skin for the hooks, barrels and lockers in all levels.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.22 added a new Winter variation of the Chinese Firecracker item (can be found in chests and in the bloodweb).
- Added new menu and lobby music for the Winter season.
- Added various Winter accessories (snow piles, lanterns, snowman and blinking lights) and added falling snow in the main menu and lobbies.
- Dead by Daylight 1.22 changed the Wraith’s Wailing Bell ringing audio to play up to 24 meters instead of map wide.
- Changed the Wraith’s cloaking “woosh” sound to 40 meters, instead of infinite. Add-ons that reduced the Wraith’s Wailing Bell audio range have been re-purposed for reducing the Cloaking woosh sound.
- Dead by Daylight update 1.22 changed the blood pools and VFX from an injured Survivor to be brighter when The Wraith is cloaked. The blood color returns to normal when uncloaked.
- Cloaking is now faster. Changed speed curve to be 100% of movement speed for 95% of the curve at which it increases to 110% of the Wraith’s 4.6 movement speed. (5.06m/s).
- Delay uncloaking sound by 1.5 seconds. (50% of the animation). Wraith’s, use this delay of audio to try and surprise survivors.
- Increased the time it takes to Burn the Wraith out of invisibility with a flashlight from 1 second to 1.5
- Dead by Daylight 1.22 update increased uncloaking movement speed and adjusted the uncloak movement speed curve to feel smoother and give less ground to survivors.
- Interacting with a locker while cloaked should force the Wraith out of cloak if he finds a survivor. If he doesn’t find anyone he should stay cloaked.
- Odd Bulb has an adjusted consumption rate, from moderately (24%) to slightly (12%) increased consumption rate.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.22 reduced invisibility Burnout time when a survivor flashlights a cloaked Wraith from 4 seconds to 3
- Removed the quicker blind and burn modifiers from the increased flashlight beam effects against the killer, and from increased the power of the flashlight beam add-ons and items as well as simplified the text to reflect these changes(Utility Flashlight, Focus Lens, High-end Sapphire Lens, Power Bulb, Intense Halogen, Odd Bulb and TIR Optic)
- The Wraith can now damage generators and destroy pallets when cloaked. Doing this will force the Wraith out of invisibility during the animation, and the terror radius will play at full and then fade the Wraith back into invisibility.
- Bloodhound: Increased Tiers I and II so that all Tiers use the same blood intensity.
- Shadowborn: Negative effects have been removed, FOV increased to 9/12/15 from 3/5/10.
- All Wraith’s Common add-ons are now “Soot” add-ons
- All Wraith’s Rare add-ons are now “White” add-ons
- All Wraith’s Ultra Rare add-ons are now “Spirit” add-ons
- All Wraith’s Uncommon add-ons are now “Mud” add-ons
- All Wraith’s Very Rare add-ons are now “Blood” add-ons
Add-on Rarity Changes
- Adjusted the “Blink” add-ons that reduce The Wraiths disappearance charge time to 12.5/50%
- Adjusted the White and Blood “Windstorm” add-ons for The Wraith’s reappearance time to 10/15%.
- Dead by Daylight update 1.22 adjusted the range at which the Wraith’s Wailing Bell can be heard with the “Coxcombed Clapper” add-on to 40%
- Adjusted the time it takes for The Wraith to uncloak with the “Swift Hunt” add-ons to 10/15/20%
- Changed the name of the “Ghost” Soot add-on to “Ghost” White to better fit it’s rarity
- According to the Dead by Daylight patch notes, the new Dead by Daylight update 1.22 has increased the aura reading range by 2 meters on the “All Seeing” add-ons. These are affected by other aura reading perks.
- Moved the generator in the foundry in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Re-integrated the adjusted pallet location next to the foundry window in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Re-integrated the assets outside of the window on the bottom floor of the foundry in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Mystery Box (Winter Gift) can never contain an Item below the box’s Rarity
- Mystery Box (Winter Gift) prices are half of the box rarity’s
- Reworked the spawn pattern of Mystery Box (Winter Gift) to be 1 at all Levels, and 2 every 5 Levels (except 50)
- Fixed a level of detail issue on a specific type of tree in Badham Preschool
- Fixed an issue that caused Feng Min’s Day Off Wrap customization to become transparent while in the Dream State
- According to the Dead by Daylight patch notes, the new Dead by Daylight update 1.22 has fixed an issue that caused additional extra bonus Bloodpoint rewards when using The Shape’s add-ons “Scratched Mirror” & “Vanity Mirror”
- Fixed an issue that caused an impassable gap between a rock and fire barrel in the MacMillan Estate maps
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killers model to obstruct auras (outlines)
- According to the Dead by Daylight patch notes, the new Dead by Daylight 1.22 has fixed an issue that caused the Wraith to be unaffected by the Enduring perk when getting hit by a pallet while cloaked
- Fixed an issue that caused the Wraiths eyes to remains visible when equipping the All Hallow’s Eyes customization
- Fixed an issue that caused the arrows in Spectate mode to be invisible
- According to the Dead by Daylight patch notes, the new Dead by Daylight version 1.22 has addressed an issue that caused the generator repaired bubble not to appear for players when indoor generators in Lampkin Lane and Badham Preschool were repaired
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause motion blur when changing graphics settings
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for the Nurse to blink behind one of the houses in Badham Preschool
- Dead by Daylight update 1.22 has fixed an issue that made it impossible to properly interrupt a survivor repairing an indoor generator in the Lampkin Lane and Badham Preschool maps
- Fixed an issue where out of world textures were visible while in the Dream State in the garage of the Wretched Shop map
- Dead by Daylight version 1.22 addressed an issue where out of world textures were visible while in the Dream State in the slaughterhouse of the Rancid Abbatoir map
- Fixed an issue where the offering Black Salt Statuette had the incorrect rarity
- Fixed an issue with the perk Beast of Prey, Tiers I and III were marked as 10/30, instead of 15/25 as listed in game.
- Dead by Daylight 1.22 fixed an issue with the perk Object of Obsession, Tiers II and III were set to 50 meters and 56 meters instead of 56 and 64.
- Fixed an issue with the perk Quick and Quiet, Tiers I and II were set to 60 and 40 second cooldowns instead of 30/25 respectively.
- Fixed an issue with the perk Slippery Meat, Tier 1 decreased the escape rate by 25% instead of increasing it by 15%.
- According to the Dead by Daylight patch notes, the new Dead by Daylight update 1.22 has fixed the ground textures in Badham Preschool
The update 1.8.3 is also available on PC. Check your game update and download Dead by Daylight 1.22 PS4 and Xbox One.