Darksiders 3 update 1.08 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Darksiders 3 version 1.08 changelog, the new update has and new Armageddon mode (Game + mode) as well as a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Darksiders 3 1.08 also added fixes for server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Darksiders 3 1.08 is expected to fix this issues.
Darksiders 3 Update 1.08 Changelog
Introducing Armageddon Mode
Armageddon Mode Features:
- Armageddon mode goes up to +9: once that has been completed players will be able to continually play that level over and over again.Upgrade Armor: Oblivion Ore can now be found on specific enemies. Turning these Shards into Ulthane will allow any armor in the game to be upgraded.Wisdom Shards: These Shards can be found in Armageddon mode. Shattering these shards will temporarily boost the souls collected from defeated enemies.New Encounters: New encounters and a new enemy have been added to Armageddon Modes. New Achievements and Trophies: 3 new achievements have been added related to Armageddon ModeNew Lurcher Clusters: Unique items that were collected in a previous playthroughs are replaced with large lurcher crystals.
New General Features:
- Reckoning Difficulty: Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic Difficulty too easy? A new difficulty has been added where Fury’s dodge windows are smaller, the enemies hit harder and can withstand more damage.
- Arcane Shard: A new item that will temporarily boost Arcane Damage that will drop from enemies and can be purchased from Vulgrim.
- Large Healing Shard: A Larger Healing shard has been added that will drop from enemies and can be purchased from Vulgrim.
- Weapon Upgrades: Weapons can now be upgraded to +13
- Spend 5 Attribute Points at a Time: If the points are available, players can invest 5 points at a time into a single Attribute.
- Hide HUD: There is now an option for hiding the HUD.
- Flip Y-Axis: Option added to flip Horizontal Camera Axis
- Enoch: Enoch’s Active Trait has been completely changed. Enoch will give bonus Damage when Fury is at Full Health. The values have been adjusted accordingly for this damage bonus.
- Fortune: Raised the Lurchers received upon killing an enemy value across all levels. Increased Potency Increase for Consumables across all levels. Fixed bug with not all consumables working correctly with this enhancement.
- Fafnir: Fafnir’s Active trait has been capped at 40% damage bonus.
- Marauder: Fixed an issue with how Loot Drops were calculated, Enhancement should yield more loot drops. Note: Not all enemies can drop loot.
- Level Cap raised to 300: Along with this, the rewards per level have been increased to keep up with Armageddon’s Increasing difficulty.
- Fixed issue with indestructible box in Bonelands.
- Fixed various creature issues.
- Fixed issue where Fury would take Damage from Gluttony’s Acid Pool even if she wasn’t in it.
- Fixed issue where Respite upgrades were missing for some players.
- Fixed issue with DLC Achievements incorrectly triggering BFA to unlock.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Darksiders 3 1.08.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Darksiders 3 version 1.08 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Darksiders 3 1.08.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Darksiders 3 update 1.08 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download.