Darksiders 3 update 1.07 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the new Darksiders 3 version 1.07 changelog, the new update has included fixes for the several issues as well as added stability and performance improvements. In addition, Darksiders 3 1.07 also added fixes for server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with a new option for Combat contains – “Default” and “Classic”. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Darksiders 3 1.07 is expected to fix this issues.
Darksiders 3 Update 1.07 Changelog
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Darksiders 3 1.07.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Darksiders 3 version 1.07 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Darksiders 3 1.07.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Darksiders 3 update 1.07 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download.