Darksiders 3 update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 is now available. According to the new Darksiders 3 version 1.06 changelog, the new update has added support for Crucible DLC which includes new puzzles, weapons, enemies and armor. Apart from this, Darksiders 3 1.06 also added fixes for server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with a new option for Combat contains – “Default” and “Classic”. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Darksiders 3 1.06 is expected to fix this issues.
Darksiders 3 Update 1.06 Changelog
- Added support for the Crucible DLC – Fury’s presence has been requested by a strange entity wishing to test her skills in battle. Never one to back down from a challenge, Fury accepts the invitation and gains access to a location known only as the Crucible. Here Fury will fight wave after wave of enemies, competing for a chance to unlock new rewards and items.
- Added new puzzles.
- Added new weapons.
- Added new enemies
- Added new armor
- Added Difficulty information to Save Game File. A saved game slot will now display its difficulty. If at any point, the difficulty was changed, the lowest difficulty will be displayed in parenthesis. For example: Balanced(Story). In this example Balanced is the current difficulty but story is the lowest setting ever selected.
- Added Pop-up when reaching the point of no return that The Lord of the Hollows quest can no longer be completed.
- If Fury dies in the final boss fight, the Demon Lurcher will not be stuck in the boss arena.
- Fix for save file if it doesn’t allow user to return to the game at the point before the final boss fight upon completing the game.
- Fix for Repeating Taunt on the Harvester.
- Fix for an issue with leveling over 100. Some users were unable to level over 100, this has been addressed and everyone should be able to reach level 200.
- Various performance and loading improvements.
- Fixes to Enhancements that weren’t calculating their bonuses correctly.
- Various enemy bug fixes.
- There should now be 72 Angelic and 72 Demonic Artifacts in the core game.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Darksiders 3 1.06.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Darksiders 3 version 1.06 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Darksiders 3 1.06.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Darksiders 3 update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download.