Darksiders 3 update 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official Darksiders 3 1.05 changelog, the new update has added new option for Combat contains – “Default” and “Classic”. Apart from this, Darksiders 3 version 1.05 also contains fixes for issues related to stuttering, framerate drop, lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing color/lighting and HDR related issues. Today’s Darksiders 3 patch 1.05 update has fixed these issues.
Darksiders 3 update 1.05 changelog
- Darksiders 3 1.05 added new option for Combat. Upon loading a save or starting a new game, players will be prompted to choose between “Default” and “Classic” combat. “Classic” mode should feel more like previous Darksiders titles allowing Fury to dodge interrupt her attacks as well use items instantly. “Default” mode is the original combat mode for Darksiders III. The option can be changed at any point in gameplay options while playing. This has no other effects on difficulty or achievements.
- Darksiders 3 patch 1.05 improved ledge grab detection on Fury so she can more consistently grab ledges.
- Additional optimizations to help stuttering.
- Darksiders 3 update 1.05 added “Health Lurcher” item to Vulgrim that allows player to purchase refills for Nephilim’s Respite .
- Added “Echo Mark” item to Vulgrim that allows player to refund their spent attribute points.
- Darksiders 3 1.05 added a few new checkpoints.
- Raised the level cap to 200. Also, rebalanced leveling curve post level 80 as well as stat rewards.
Fixes in Darksiders 3 Patch 1.05
- Fixes for random crashes.
- General performance improvements.
- Fix for Force Coral where it wouldn’t break correctly. This will also fix previous saves with this issue.
- Darksiders 3 update 1.05 added a fix for PlayStation 4 audio cutting out.
- Fix for some checkpoints that weren’t registering.
- Cycling difficulty options while in game will not affect actual difficulty unless it is changed.
- Darksiders 3 version 1.05 added a fix for Abraxis Health bar showing up but he is missing.
Balance Changes in Darksiders 3 1.05
- Fury will no longer take damage while performing an Arcane Counters.
- Havoc Form does more Damage.
- Darksiders 3 1.05 increased Health Regeneration on Leviathan Enhancement.
- Increased Lurcher Reward from destroying breakables on Leviathan Enhancement.
- Increased Chance to Spawn Wrath when killing an Enemy on Rage Enhancement.