Crossout update 1.50 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Crossout 1.50 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the latest Crossout version 1.50 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Snowstorm update was released with “Christmas Heist” event. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout patch 1.50 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Crossout Update 1.50 for PS4 patch notes
- Fixed crashing issues with Crossout 1.50.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed disconnection issues
- Crossout version 1.50 has added fixes for glitches.
- Added performance and stability improvements with Crossout 1.50.
- Other minor under the hood improvements.
Crossout update 1.50 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.