The Crew 2 version 1.07 January update is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Crew 2 1.07 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for issues related to the game crashing, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Crew 2 update 1.07 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay changes and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Crew 2 patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
The Crew 2 update 1.07 for PS4 Patch notes
• [Fixed] Bugatti Chiron Carbon Edition missing the Differential Pro setting.
• [Fixed] Incorrect Pro setting Differential setting on Chevrolet Camaro RS (RR) and Hot Rod A1 (MT).
• [Fixed] Incorrect gear ratios value for BMW M6 GT3 (Touring).
• [Fixed] Missing rear-wheel steering feature for Porsche 911 GT3 RS (ST).
• [Improved] BMW M6 GT3 (Touring) improved high speed turning rate.
• [Improved] Improved wheelies and stoppies on Harley Davidson Street Glide bikes.
PC TEXT CHAT
• [Added] Enabled PC Text Chat in PVP Lobby, Events and Skills.
• [Added] Enabled System clipboard.
• [Added] Enabled background color selection for copy and paste.
AUTOMATIC REPLAY MODE
• [Improved] Improved ARM Landscape camera angle for Demolition Derby arenas.
• [Improved] Hard Events can now also be completed in Ace mode.
• [Improved] Normal Events can now also be completed in Hard or Ace mode.
• [Fixed] Unable to complete Skill – Daily Contracts after leaving the game before the end of the reward screen.
• [Fixed] Unable to complete Jump distance – Daily Contracts.
PVE & LIVING CITY
• [Improved] White flashes could appear when driving in puddles.
• [Fixed] Traffic vehicles may disappear in front of the players.
• [Fixed] 1-2 seconds freeze before entering the event SAS.
• [Improved] Improved Bugatti Chiron engine sound design.
• [Improved] Improved BMW M6 engine sound design.
• [Improved] Improved Mercedes GLC 250 4Matic engine sound design.
• [Fixed] Muted or filtered sounds after finishing demolition derby event in water.
• [Fixed] Short freeze after entering event gates.
• [Fixed] Various issues with Thrustmaster T300 Force Feedback.
• [Fixed] Reverse input in menus with Fanatec ClubSportv2.5.
• [Added] Added Vehicle Category for PVP events: ALL, CAR ONLY, MOTO ONLY.
• [Improved] Host migration improvements in PVP mode.
• [Improved] Improved Alt-Tab behaviour on PC in PVP mode.
• [Improved] Improved visibility during events with updated opponent names display behaviour.
• [Fixed] Player cannot re-enter any lobby if they goes back to login or get disconnected during Matchmaking/PVP Event.
• [Fixed] Players kicked-out from PVP after multiple host disconnections.
• [Fixed] Player names will either not be visible or appear as WWWWW during PVP events.
• [Fixed] Players unable to select an event during PVP vote menu.
• [Fixed] “White Glitch” when checking PVP playlist details at HQ.
• [Fixed] Misaligned UI elements in playlist details interface.
• [Fixed] Unable to un-equip performance parts even if stock has been emptied.
• [Fixed] Broken selection UI for vehicle bundles in shop.
• [Fixed] User is not redirected to the boot menu after changing language to Chinese or Korean.
• [Fixed] Missing vehicle model in the first few frames after the finish line cinematics.
• [Fixed] Follower bar remains visible after accepting a PVE invite during reward sequence.
The Crew 2 update 1.07 is now available for download.