Conan Exiles Xbox One patch is now available for download. According to the official Conan Exiles Xbox One update patch notes, today’s update includes changes and improvements. In addition, today’s update addressed a bug where human character models would disappear on death and couldn’t be looted.
Previously, major Conan Exiles update was released with the weapon and armor modification system. Check out full details below.
Conan Exiles Xbox One Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where human character models would disappear on death and couldn’t be looted
- You should no longer be able to reset attributes as a non-admin
- Fixed an issue where you’d fall through the ground when using the Map Room
- Using Healing Wraps should no longer crash the client
- Reduced the maximum number of corpses left in the game world from 50 to 3 per player. This is to reduce the strain from corpses on servers
- Fixed a problem where thralls would fall from buildings
- Changed database backup interval from 5 min to 30 min
- Fixed a server and client crash in the building system
- Fixed a crash related to building socket connections
- Fixed a problem where respawned resource nodes would be invisible
- Certain placeables had problems attaching themselves correctly (doors, gates etc) and disappear. We have fixed some cases with this hotfix and are investigating additional cases. Please continue to report any issues you have with disappearing placeables.
- Fixed a server crash related to building
- PvE servers should now be listed under the PvE filter again, as intended.
- Optimized populations in certain areas
- Fixed player spawning under the ground in local play
- Servers should no longer crash when trying to generate a new player corpse
- Fixed a crash issue related to loading in unconcious bodies
- Removed the “Always Attack Towards Target” gameplay setting, as this setting is inactive
Check your game update and download the latest Conan Exiles Xbox One update.