Conan Exiles Xbox One patch is now available for download. According to the official Conan Exiles Xbox One update patch notes, today’s hotfix includes bug fixes and crash fixes. In addition, Siege foundations should no longer have a building score of 0. Also, the new update has added an arrow indicating stick position when controlling the radial menu with a gamepad.
Previously, major Conan Exiles update 32 was released with the weapon and armor modification system. In addition, there is now more dynamic weather through changing winds, increasing fog, rain, snow, and thunderstorms.
Conan Exiles Xbox One Update Patch Notes (15.01.2017)
- Siege foundations should no longer have a building score of 0
- Paperdoll model in inventory screens should no longer flash black when opened
- Added an arrow indicating stick position when controlling the radial menu with a gamepad.
- Improvements to the Carousel GUI
- Conan Exiles update for Xbox One added a news window in the main menu
- Game should no longer crash after pressing the “More” option on an equipped armor piece
- Thrall recipes now collapse when there is no thrall selected.
- It should now be possible to edit and delete map markers on Xbox
- Crafting station should no longer show all player recipes
- LT and RT should now respond as intended when placing building pieces
- Certain default server settings in single-player games should no longer be set to 0
- Vault lootbags should no longer fall though the world once you’ve dismantled a Vault
- The client should no longer crash when a placement brush interacts with large destroyed meshes
- Conan Exiles Xbox One patch fixed an issue where selecting something in the radial menu would result in nothing
- Conan Exiles Xbox One update fixed empty text not being accepted in inventory and crafting search
- It should now be possible to load ammo into a Trebuchet when using a controller
- Fixed an Xbox crash that would occur when using the admin panel
- Radial menu improvements
- Dyeing your armor should now work as intended
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t gain experience after leaving and re-joining a single-player co-op game
- Avatar Tokens should now be craftable again
- Fixed a crash bug that would happen when disconnecting from a server.
Check your game update and download latest Conan Exiles Xbox One patch.