Conan Exiles version 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.31 changelog, the latest hotfix addresses issues with unresponsiveness and de-synchronization on official servers. Apart from this, Conan Exiles update 1.31 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new weapon (Katana) as well as a big list of bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.31 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Version 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One Changelog
- Changed how client and server executes player and NPC actions. This should improve desync issues.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles version 1.31.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Conan Exiles 1.31.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles update 1.31 stability improvements.
Conan Exiles version 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.