Conan Exiles update 1.30 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.30 changelog, the new update has added some anti-flooding tools to the game engine to work as a counter measure against certain exploits. In addition, the latest Conan Exiles version 1.30 also added various fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches.
Previously, Halloween update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.30 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.30 for PS4 Changelog [Updated]
- Fixed a server crash caused by null inventory sent from the client. In addition, several other similar issues have been addressed for the ConanCharacter and ConanPlayerController.
- Fixed a crash caused by editing the guild name without being in a guild
- Fixed a crash relating to invalid hit-locations
- Fixed a crash caused by invalid building objects
- Fixed a server-crash relating to rhinos pushing players away
- Fixed various other, obscure, server crashes
- Fixed an issue causing unnecessary lag on death – this should now be much smoother.
- Added anti-flooding tools to the engine.
- Fixed an issue where the client Healthbar update could get called on the server
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles version 1.30.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Conan Exiles 1.30.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.30 stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.30 for PS4 is now available for download.