Conan Exiles update 1.29 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.29 changelog, the new hotfix takes care of some issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, the latest Conan Exiles version 1.29 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Halloween update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.29 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.29 for PS4 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where thralls and pets would disappear when placed outside a building in a single-player game.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.29.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.29 stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.29 for PS4 is now available for download.