Conan Exiles update 1.21 is out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the Conan Exiles 1.21 changelog, the latest update comes with Part 2 of the Pets Update. Players can now tame the wild beasts of the Exiled Lands and raise them as your own. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.21 patch also includes some critical crash fixes and quality of life updates..
Previously, an update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.21 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.21 Changelog for PS4 (Updated)
New Server Settings
The following new server settings controls pet and thrall hunger:
|Enable Hunger System: Thralls||ToggleHungerSystemThralls||Toggles the hunger system for thralls.|
|Enable Hunger System: Pets||ToggleHungerSystemPets||Toggles the hunger system for pets.|
|Food Nutrition Value||FoodNutritionValue||The amount of nutrition the companion gain from eating food.|
|Starvation Time In Minutes||StarvationTimeInMinutes||The amount of minutes it takes for companion hunger gauges to go from 100 to 0.|
|Starvation Damage Penalty Cap||StarvationDamagePenaltyCap||When a companion’s hunger gauge reaches 0, they start taking damage to their health. This value determines how much health can be removed in total, given in percent where 1 means 100% of the health.|
|Animal Pen Crafting Time Multiplier||AnimalPenCraftingTimeMultiplier||Multiplies the speed of crafting in animal pens.|
|Food Container Range multiplier||FeedBoxRangeMultiplier||Multiplies the distance that Food Containers can feed your companions.|
|Exclusive Diet||ExclusiveDiet||Determines whether companions exclusively eat items listed on their diet. Disabled means they will eat any food item, in addition to their diet.|
- Food will decay very slowly when placed in pet Pens. The higher the tier of the pen, the slower it will decay.
- Food will also decay very slowly when placed in food dispensers.
- Conan Exiles update 1.21 added pet and thrall hunger system server settings to the admin panel
- Pet feeding screen can now be opened from the radial menu
- We taught the Locust Queen how to fight!
- The Camel pet is now the proud owner of a backpack
- Animal pen dung production is now more stable with different pets
- Conan Exiles version 1.21 fixed several issues with pen crafting
- Potion of Midnight now has 30 sec decay and cannot be stacked
Bug Fixes in Conan Exiles 1.21
- Fixed a crash related to the Volcano boss fight
- Conan Exiles update 1.21 addressed an attack problem with werewolves
- Fixed an attack problem with Gorilla boss
- Fixed a collision problem that would deny access to certain areas in the north
- Conan Exiles patch 1.21 addressed a server crash related to thrall crafting queues (Please note: This will cause your thrall conversion timer to reset, but it will only be a one-time thing)
- Fixed a bug where the Sunder debuff would remain permanently on a player
- Fixed a bug where the Avatar of Jhebbal Sag would remain active for longer than set Avatar Lifetime
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.21.
- Fixed stuttering/lag and framerate dropping issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.21 stability improvements.
- Added minor gameplay changes.
Conan Exiles update 1.21 for PS4 is now available for download.