Conan Exiles update 1.20 is out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the Conan Exiles 1.20 changelog, the latest update take care of a recently abused exploit as well as added fixes for issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.20 patch also includes minor gameplay changes.
Recently, an update was released which revamped the clan menu and removes the lag that shows up when locking onto an enemy. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles patch 1.20 is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.20 Changelog for PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed exploits used to circumvent damage restrictions
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.20.
- Fixed stuttering/lag and framerate dropping issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.20 stability improvements.
- Added minor gameplay changes.
Conan Exiles update 1.20 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.