Conan Exiles update 1.14 for PlayStation 4 is now rolling out for players. According to the Conan Exiles 1.14 patch notes, the latest update contains fixes for crashing and stuttering issues. In addition, Conan Exiles version 1.14 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
The Imperial East Pack is also now available for the players. It includes 3 new armor sets, 9 new weapons as well as 25 new placeables and 5 new decorative warpaints all in Khitan style. It includes the following items:
- 3 new armor sets – Khitan Mercenary Armor (Light), Khitan Officer Armor (Medium) and Khitan Imperial Armor (Heavy). These armor sets are available from level 10, with an epic version at level 60 (requires epic tier materials to craft)
- 9 new weapons with Khitai themed visuals. These will be available as iron tier and star metal tier visuals and will have appropriate stats for those levels (and require level appropriate materials to craft)
- 25 new placeables in Khitan style. These include new carpets, tables, braziers, lanterns, chairs, screens, drums etc
- 5 new decorative warpaints in Khitan style
- A new set of Tier 3 building pieces in the Khitan style
Conan Exiles Update 1.14 for PS4 and XBox One Patch Notes
- Fixed an exploit being used to duplicate orbs. This fix was also in the PC version, where the exploit was more prevalent, alongside a script that would wipe all explosives. Due to technical reasons this script has carried over to the console versions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- It should no longer be possible to give yourself 50 points in each Attribute. All Attribute points have been reset to correct this exploit
- Conan Exiles 1.14 fixed an instance where the “Buy Up To Next Perk” feature would use more points than needed when getting boosts from equipment and postions
- Fixed a crash issue related to thralls with no equipment on starting being killed
- Conan Exiles update 1.14 added DLC panel on the main menu
- Added in-game visual indicator to DLC feats if you do not yet own these
- Rebalanced cost of Epic versions of the Khitai armors (they are now more expensive)
- Fixed a UI problem preventing Epic Khitai armors from crafting
- Conan Exiles version 1.14 rebalanced Khitai weapon stats so they’re even more in line with existing weapons
- Fixed collision issues with certain building pieces that could prevent them from attaching properly
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.14.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Restart your console to get the new Conan Exiles version 1.14 PS4 update.
Conan Exiles update 1.14 is now available for download on PS4.