Conan Exiles update 1.13 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Conan Exiles 1.13 patch notes, the latest update contains various improvements as well as fixes for crashing and stuttering issues. An Exploit Fix where players can bring all attributes to 50 is now fixed. In addition, Conan Exiles version 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a minor hotfix was released which added fixes for dodging, the stamina exploit, and war paint. The patch had fixed a bug where players could give themselves infinite stamina while running towards the camera.
Conan Exiles Update 1.13 for PS4 and XBox One Patch Notes
- Turning DisableBuildingAbandonment on after having it disabled for a while should not demolish buildings built in the past, and can no longer be toggled while the server is running.
- Your buildings and placeables will now go into the Abandoned state if you recreate your character. Other players can then demolish them freely.
- Conan Exiles 1.13 adjustments to corpse physics.
- Split “Show Help When Building” settings into “Show Help When Building” and “Show Contextual Controls”. So admins can choose to have the hud tooltips for controls on building only while disabling for the rest of the game.
General Bug fixes in Conan Exiles 1.13
- Exploit Fix: No longer possible to bring all attributes to 50.
- It is no longer possible to alter server setting fields when they are disabled.
- Purge meter will no longer reset to zero after a user rejoins the session.
- Fixed an issue where Exile NPCs could get stuck in doorframes
- Conan Exiles version 1.13 for PS4 and Xbox One added GUI memory optimizations.
- When using a controller, fixed an issue where you were unable to place an item into the radial menu if your highlight went from the recipes to the inventory items directly.
- Fixed an issue that would make your placeable item be consumed upon placing, without actually being placed.
- Conan Exiles patch 1.13 fixed an issue involving slopes or stairs where you could get sprint without any stamina drain.
- Fixing a crash when summoning avatars.
- Various server optimizations.
- Fixed an issue with following thralls giving a “Too many thralls following you” error after a relog.
- When inspecting a thrall, the “Equip” button will now correctly equip items from either the players or the thralls backpack on the thrall.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Conan Exiles 1.13 update for PS4 and Xbox One has added fixes for crashing and game freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Restart your console to get the new Conan Exiles version 1.13 PS4 update.
Conan Exiles update 1.13 is now available for download on PS4 and XBox One.