A new Conan Exiles update 1.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now rolling out of players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.10 changelog, the latest update has added fixes for stuttering/lag and several crashing issues. A bug where players could give themselves infinite stamina while running towards the camera is now addressed. In addition, Conan Exiles version 1.10 includes stability and performance improvements. Check out full details below.
Recently, a big patch was released which expanded the final world map to 40 square kilometers. This includes the vast dsquarert, lush swamp to the east, the neutral city of Sepermeru and the gaseous Salt Lake to the west, and the molten volcano and frozen, snowy lands to the north.
Conan Exiles Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn’t get a notification when joining a full server.
- Added fixes for several crashing issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.10 fixed an issue where you would dodge on the spot when locked onto a target.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- It should now be possible to use Warpaint again
- Fixed an issue where players could give themselves infinite stamina while running towards the camera
- Added for fixes for game freezing issues.
- Conan Exiles 1.10 update added stability and performance improvements.
If you do not see the Conan Exiles version 1.10, please restart your console.
Check your game update and download the latest Conan Exiles update 1.10.