A new Conan Exiles update 1.19 is now available for PlayStation 4 players. According to the Conan Exiles 1.19 changelog, the latest update revamp the clan menu and removes the lag that would show up when locking onto an enemy. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.19 patch also includes various bug fixes and other minor gameplay changes.
Recently, a major update was released with a big list of fixes and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles patch 1.19 is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles 1.19 Update Changelog for PS4
- Fixed an issue where debuff icons would cause huge amounts of lag.
- The Clan Member list can now be navigated as intended
- Message of the Day can now be edited with a controller shortcut after Conan Exiles 1.19 update.
- Hotkeys on the bottom of Clan Menu Screen will update when rank changes to/from Clan Master
- With Conan Exiles version 1.19, officers can promote recruits to members, as intended.
- List entries should no longer have double highlight when selected and navigated to.
- Moved the Contextual menu when using a controller so that it is not shown on top of the clan UI.
- Member list should now always be sorted on Character Name after Conan Exiles patch 1.19.
- Member list should now update properly after switching tabs in Carousel. Earlier one would stop receiving rank updates after switching to a different tab and back to Clan UI.
- After Conan Exiles update 1.19, Clan Leaders can do anything to anyone; Kick, Promote, Demote.
- Officers can kick and demote anyone below their rank, but only promote to member.
- Recruits cannot kick/promote/demote after Conan Exiles 1.19.
- All ranks can look at everyone’s profile.
- Clan Leaders can only leave if they are the last member in a clan. They need to give their rank to someone else if they want to leave a full clan. Everyone else should be able to leave the clan
- Conan Exiles 1.19 added fixes for crashing and framerate dropping issues.
- Added UI fixes with Conan Exiles version 1.19 for PS4.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.19 for PS4 is now available for download.