Conan Exiles update 1.17 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Conan Exiles 1.17 patch notes, the latest update is to prep for the upcoming release of the Jewel of the West Pack. In addition, Conan Exiles version 1.17 also includes minor stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a long list of fixes and UI improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.17 for PS4 and Xbox One is expected to few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles 1.17 Update Patch Notes for PS4
The Jewel of the West Pack
It includes the following items:
- 39 new Aquilonian building pieces.
- A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Black Dragon armor.
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- 9 new weapons in one Aquilonian weapon set.
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- 5 new Aquilonian warpaints.
- Decorative warpaints symbolizing for example rule and bravery.
- 25 new placeables, such as the harp and councilor chair.
- Craft them at the new Aquilonian Artisan table.
Bug Fixes in Conan Exiles update 1.17
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues with Conan Exiles 1.17.
- Conan Exiles version 1.17 added fixes for crashing issues
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Conan Exiles update 1.17 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.