COD WW2 update 1.26 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the COD WW2 1.26 changelog, the latest call of duty update has added various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the latest COD WW2 version 1.26 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Call of Duty WW2 update was released with improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s COD WW2 1.26 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
COD WW2 Update 1.26 Changelog
- Added fixes for crashing issues with COD WW2 update 1.26.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- COD WW2 1.26 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Call of Duty WW2 update 1.26.
- Added other minor fixes and under the hood improvements with COD WW2 version 1.26.
COD WW2 update 1.26 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.