COD WW2 update 1.22 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official COD WW2 1.22 Patch Notes, the latest update has added new content and various gameplay changes. Halloween-themed gear, an all-new Community Challenge and rewards, Nazi Zombies Master Prestige rewards, and new weapons are now available for players. Apart from this, the latest COD WW2 version 1.22 also contains a long list of fixes and stability improvements.
A previous Call of Duty WW2 update was released with a new Multiplayer Collections option in Nazi Zombies menu and multiple default loadout options for survivors in Infected. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s COD WW2 patch 1.22 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
COD WW2 Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Call of duty WW2 1.22 added new Halloween Scream Community Event
- Halloween Scream Community Challenge
- NEW Weapons: SDK 9mm, NZ-41, EMP44, Sledgehammer, Crossbow
- NEW Content: Uniforms, Weapon Charms, Weapon Camos, Calling Cards, etc.
- NEW Halloween Scream-themed HQ
- Returning Modes: Relic of the Undead, Hordepoint
- Nazi Zombies Master Prestige Rewards (Weapon Charm, Weapon Camo, and Uniform)
- Nazi Zombies Survival Maps Unlocked for all DLC Pack 3 owners
Multiplayer Changes in COD WW2 1.22
- COD WW2 version 1.22 fixed issue where players were kicked to Find Match menu when redeeming an Order or Contract.
- Fixed various issues with players crashing on XB1.
- Call of duty WW2update fixed issue where players received an error message and were kicked to Division menu when trying to select a Face Camo.
- COD WW2 1.22 addressed out of map exploits on Egypt.
- Fixed issue in Kill Confirmed where player’s tags were floating in mid-air and unobtainable.
- COD WW2 patch 1.22 fixed a bug where Flak Gun event was not occurring regularly on XB1.
- COD WW2 update 1.22 added various UI and art fixes and improvements (overlapping art elements, screen functionality, missing icons, clan tags and kill counters, animations, text overlap, weapon art, character art, text, Orders and Contracts icons/text, reload animations, ammo capacity, weapons menus, environment geo).
- Fixed various issues/exploits with Commando Division parachuting behavior causing players floating in the air.
ZOMBIES Related Changes in COD WW2 Version 1.22
- COD WW2 1.22 added various UI and art fixes and improvements (Bleeding Out bar, icons, text, overlapping art, weapon inspects, subtitles, Zombie models, hammer VFX, God King animations, God King’s Citadel lighting).
- Call of duty WW2 update 1.22 fixed exploit with duplicate weapons.
- Fixed issue where Rideau was not showing up in Supplies Menu.
- COD WW2 version 1.22 fixed issue where players could be taken to the Lost in Blood room when trying to do the Dark Passenger easter egg and instantly fail the easter egg.
- Fixed issue where Raven Claw easter egg Pistol would not count towards the Quickdraw Contract.
- Fixed issue where Bomber zombies were exploding when stunned or traversing.
- Fixed inconsistencies with De Lisle upgrade.
- COD WW2 patch 1.22 fixed exploits related to the Orb of Lu’Roth.
- Fixed blood level issue in Blood Drains.
- Fixed weapon slot issue with ‘The Vintage’ MG42 Weapon Variant.
- COD WW2 update 1.22 fixed lighting issue with Sword of Barbarossa.
- Fixed issue where players crash during God King fight after a long period of time.
God King Adjustments
- Adjusted God King’s weak spot.
- Improved VFX and audio messaging/signaling during the fight.
- COD WW2 update 1.22 adjusted frequency of attack dialogue.
- Call of duty WW2 1.22 increased boss aggression
- Increased boss difficulty
- NEW: Additional boss phase for co-op parties.
- Decreased boss health
- Limited potential damage to the boss during “downed” state.
- Increased number of additional zombies in the fight.
- COD WW2 version 1.22 adjusted “Protection of San’ket” to now create a persistent .shield that absorb all projectiles and recovers players’ Geistschild within its boundaries
- Increased Raven Weapon damage dealt with God King.
- COD WW2 1.22 adjusted the Orb of Lu’Roth cooldown to instantly reset if teleport fails
- Increased melee damage of the Roar of San’ket.
COD WW2 update 1.22 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.