COD BO4 update 1.10 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the COD BO4 1.10 patch notes, the new Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update kicks off Operation Absolute Zero. Players can now access new specialist, Zero, new earnable weapons, Hijacked in and more. Black Ops Pass owners also get access to Escalation and Madagascar in Multiplayer, Dead of the Night in Zombies, and Reaper in In addition, the new BO4 version 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 11GB on consoles.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay and stability improvements across all three modes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s COD BO4 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
COD BO4 update 1.10 Patch Notes (Updated)
- An all new Specialist, Zero, is now live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 MP. Players can use this new specialist with the disruptor equipment and hack enemy kill streaks.
- The brand new Operation Absolute Zero Contraband Stream is live in the Black Market!
- New Weapons in the Contraband Stream:
- Daemon 3XB SMG (Tier 50)
- SWAT RFT assault rifle (Tier 100)
- Secret Santa melee weapon
- Blackjack’s Gun Game – the new featured playlist for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Holiday Event is coming December 20 on Xbox One and PC, live now on PS4
- For Black Ops Pass owners, two new MP maps are now available: Elevation and Madagascar
- Hijacked has arrived in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout mode! The new yacht is located between Nuketown Island and Construction Site.
- A new vehicle, ARAV armored vehicle, is also now live in Blackout.
- New weapons have arrived in Blackout — check out Firing Range for a look at some of the new content
- Black Ops Pass owners get the new “Reaper” Character
- Daily Skip Tiers are live! Zombies players can now have their progress contribute to one tier skip a day in the Black Market.
- Black Ops Authenticity Stamp – is now live in Black Ops 4!
- Daily Callings are available now
- Winter Calling Event goes live December 20 on Xbox One and PC, live now on PS4
- For Black Ops Pass owners, a new Zombies experience — Dead of the Night — available.
The new Operation Contraband Stream is live in the Black Ops 4 Black Market on PS4, Xbox One, and PC! Here’s what’s new:
- 100 Clearly Defined Tiers: We’ve streamlined the progression experience by reducing the initial Tier showcase from 200 to 100. Every reward for the first 100 Tiers can be previewed in the Black Market right off the bat, so you can always track your progress toward your next favorite new item.
- New Earnable Weapons: We’re introducing our first batch of new earnable weapons in the Operation Contraband stream to deploy in your Multiplayer loadouts, including the Daemon 3XB SMG, SWAT RFT assault rifle, and Secret Santa melee weapon.
- New Specialist Unlock: Operation Absolute Zero begins in the Black Market with our new Specialist, Zero, unlockable at Tier 1 for use in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- New Item Categories and More Diverse Content: Weapon Camos, Reactive Camos, Reticles, shared Warpaints and new Mastercraft cosmetic weapon variants have been added to the Black Market by popular demand! Each Reactive Camo unlocked in the Black Market is uniquely designed for its designated weapon, while new Weapon Camos can be equipped across multiple weapons.
- New Mastercrafts: Players can now earn new Mastercraft weapon variants in the Black Market, including new ABR 223 Mastercraft for tactical rifle fans.
- New Blackout characters: Our Ultimis Zombies heroes are coming to Blackout in the Black Market! Keep an eye out for old-school Nikolai, unlockable at Tier 45.
- New Shared Warpaints: To give players more freedom to personalize their Black Ops 4 experience, Warpaints can now be equipped with outfits across different Themes on the same Specialist.
- Reserves Now Start at Tier 101: Players will earn cosmetic Reserve content after unlocking the first 100 Tiers of Black Market content, including all-new personalization items and a new Mastercraft. And if you haven’t completed the collection of Reserve items from Operation First Strike, don’t worry – they’re still included in Reserves for Operation Absolute Zero.
- Content Changes: While we’re also introducing new Gestures, Calling Cards, and additional personalization items along with the new content mentioned above, we aren’t adding any new Decals for Specialist Outfits to the loot pool to ensure every item earned can be immediately equipped and enjoyed in the game. As with the rest of the game, we’ll continue to refine the Black Market experience as the Operation continues.
- Daily Tier Skip for Zombies: As we mentioned above, all Zombies players can earn a bonus Daily Tier Skip in the Black Market by completing 15 rounds in a game of Classic Zombies each day.
Now available on all platforms with Operation Absolute Zero:
Zero unlocked at Tier 1 in the Black Market for use in MP and Blackout
Hijacked, ARAV, new weapons, and IX Zombies Character Missions in Blackout
Revamped Black Market with 100 Tiers
Balance tuning for Zero in MP.
Half-Off Heist Featured Playlist in MP.
Reactive Camo requirement tuning in MP.
Stability fixes related to Zero in MP.
Vehicle audio improvements in Blackout.
Map improvements in Blackout.
Gameplay and stability improvements in Zombies.
Global Auto Sprint option added (all modes).
All Specialists unlocked and “The Numbers” outfit reward added in Blackout (PS4).
Limited-time Contraband Stashes added to Blackout (PS4).
Daemon 3XB weapon balancing (PC).
Custom Emblem fix (PC).
Improved Auto Mantle (PC).
Black Ops Pass content this week (Xbox One and PC):
2 new MP Maps: Elevation and Madagascar
New Zombies experience: Dead of the Night
New Blackout character: Reaper
The following updates are now available on PS4, with other platforms to follow:
All Specialist characters unlocked in Blackout.
Character Missions are now Outfit Unlocks, which reward “The Numbers” outfits for each Specialist when completed (and automatically reward the outfit for Character Missions that were already completed).
Added limited-time Contraband Stashes, which give access to the Slay Bell and Secret Santa melee weapons.
The following updates are included in the 1.10 title update on all platforms:
Half-Off Heist added to Featured category.
Half-priced items in the Buy menu (Scorestreaks excluded).
Blackjack’s Gun Game added to Featured category.
Gun Game with 3 new Operation Absolute Zero weapons added to rotation.
Map Pack Moshpit added to Featured category for Black Ops Pass holders.
Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Elevation and Madagascar maps only.
Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit added to Featured category.
6v6 Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed, no parties allowed.
Mercenary Objective Moshpit added to Featured category.
Control, Search and Destroy, Heist, and Domination, no parties allowed.
Increased amount of time it takes to earn the Ice Pick.
Increased time required to hack UAV, Care Package, and Counter UAV.
Greatly increased time required to hack Sentry, Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, Mantis, Thresher, Attack Chopper, and Gunship.
Increased time required to hack Torque’s Barricade.
Hacking an enemy no longer prevents their healing cooldown.
Hacking an enemy Assault Pack now causes it to expire.
Closed an exploit that would allow the TAK-5 to boost players to higher health levels than intended.
Addressed an issue that would allow cash to be deposited after the round ended.
Cash deposit can now continue while the player controls a Scorestreak.
Cooking a Frag Grenade until it detonates and kills the player now correctly removes the Frag Grenade from the player’s inventory.
Addressed an issue with Best Play including kills from other players not featured.
Score is now rewarded for manually destroying a Trophy System.
Unwrapped Reactive Camos can now be equipped on any weapon that has the Gold Camo unlocked.
Killathon Reactive Camo now progresses with kills instead of kills without dying.
Rampage Reactive Camo now progresses by achieving rapid kills or better instead of escalating killstreaks.
Vanguard Reactive Camo now progresses by achieving rapid objective kills instead of objective kills within 5 seconds.
Living On Edge
Addressed an issue where this Challenge was progressing on every kill in Hardcore.
Addressed an issue where Bots would not capture zones in Madagascar or Elevation.
Stability – Fixed crashes that could occur:
When a Zero player attempted to hack multiple enemy items.
When a Zero player hacked a Barricade that was about to expire.
When viewing a Hellstorm strike through CODCaster.
Addressed an issue with Kill Counters on picked-up weapons advancing when the original owner gained kills.
Addressed an issue where hacking a Care Package and then booby-trapping it would not leave a booby-trapped Care Package.
Addressed an issue where hacking Mesh Mines multiple times could result in their team colors not changing.
Custom Game support added to Blackout.
Maximum of 12 players per match.
Play in Solos, Duos, or Quads.
Includes full character customization support.
Online only to ensure each Custom Game is up-to-date.
Lowered the volume of the Supply Drop plane.
Players will now hear the ARAV’s engine from farther away.
Vehicle engine sounds can now be heard more reliably when several other sounds are playing simultaneously.
Improved mantling points at Hijacked to make it easier to enter from the water.
Improved door placements at Hijacked.
Improved interactivity with new elevator buttons at Hydro Dam.
Improved some interior lighting for better visibility.
Addressed clipping at Snowball spawn points.
ARAV should no longer explode when riding it down the elevator at Construction Site.
Global – Addressed issues:
That allowed players to access and use custom rules in an online private match.
Where the explosion from Victorious Tortoise could result in Zombies no longer attacking the player.
Where players that stood under the effect of the Scepter of Ra’s Level 3 ability could have increased health regeneration for the rest of the match.
Where Equip Mint would not restore equipment past 1 equipment charge.
In the Armory where the Clan Tag and Kill Counter were not visible after attaching.
Where the Laser Sight attachment on the Hades would pulse colors when Pack-a-Punched.
Dead of the Night
Closed a number of exploits where players could jump on objects near the Forest Entrance and the East Stairway.
Addressed several art issues with the Pack-a-Punch Camo on weapon attachments for certain weapons.
Addressed an issue with endless spawning of the Werewolf with certain Custom Mutations settings set.
Addressed an animation issue with the Crimson Nosferatu when using the Scepter of Ra as it spawned.
Addressed a rare issue that caused player animations to get stuck as if bitten by the Crimson Nosferatu after killing one at the start of its bite attack with Alistair’s Annihilator.
IX – Addressed issues:
Where some of the shields in IX appeared smaller than usual.
Where kills with a charged shot from a Serket’s Kiss did not count as Pack-A-Punched weapon kills toward challenges or Callings.
Where flame FX persisted after the Brazen Bull exploded from using Victorious Tortoise.
Voyage of Despair – Addressed issues:
Where zombie pathing stopped working properly in the Galley / Promenade Starboard Deck.
Causing the Pack-a-Punch paintings to be fully revealed in Custom Mutations when using certain settings.
Closed multiple exploits where the player could use the Ragnarok DG-5 to jump onto various objects.
Addressed a visual issue with character and enemy shadows when electric traps were active.
Global – Fixed crashes that could occur:
When using Electric Cherry with certain weapons.
If a player disconnected while taking Shield damage.
When a Water Catalyst zombie respawned.
When several enemies would “ragdoll” upon death at the same time.
Dead of the Night – Fixed crashes that could occur:
When playing in splitscreen during the Main Quest.
When Pack-a-Punching a customized ICR-7.
Blood of the Dead – Fixed crashes that could occur:
During the escort step in the Main Quest.
When The Warden spawned on the roof.
Auto Sprint added to Options under Controls (applies to all modes). When enabled, double-click the left stick to automatically sprint throughout all actions. Pull back on the stick to cancel.
In addition to the items included under All Platforms above, the following updates are available this week on Xbox One and PC with Operation Absolute Zero:
Zero added as a playable character unlocked at Tier 1 in the Black Market.
Black Ops Pass Content
Madagascar and Elevation available to download for Black Ops Pass holders.
The ARAV is the second-fastest land vehicle behind the ATV in pure speed, and is the 2nd-toughest vehicle after the Cargo Truck. While it can shrug off a few bullets, ARAV drivers still need to be mindful of explosives and rockets headed their direction.
Passengers have the option of staying seated within the safety of the cabin, or leaning out the window to initiate combat with weapons and equipment.
Players can heal from the passenger seat without transitioning to leaning out. While leaning out, players still have full use of their weapons and equipment.
Players are placed on a mounted machine gun with 360-degree aim, perfect for providing suppressing fire or firing on enemy vehicles.
Overheat: Extended firing will cause the turret to overheat and be temporarily disabled. The turret will be usable again after it has cooled down.
Durability: The turret will become permanently disabled over time. Keep an eye on the turret itself, as it will begin to smoke and catch fire when its durability is reduced to zero and can no longer be used.
Hijacked has been added to the map, docked just outside of the Construction Site.
This “well-known” luxury yacht includes a helipad as a possible helicopter spawn point, as well as a possible vehicle spawn.
Zero added as a playable character once unlocked at Tier 1 in the Black Market (no Character Mission required).
IX Zombies Character Missions now available to find and complete to play as Gladiator versions of Scarlett, Diego, Bruno, and Shaw.
Daemon 3XB SMG, SWAT RFT Assault Rifle, and Secret Santa melee weapon added.
New ranged weapons also come in “gold” variants, fully loaded with attachments.
Black Ops Pass Content
Reaper added as a playable character for Black Ops Pass holders.
Black Ops Pass Content
Dead of the Night available to download for Black Ops Pass holders.
Black Market Revamp
100 clearly-defined Tiers for streamlined progression.
New item categories and more diverse content, including new weapons, Reactive Camos, Weapon Camos, Reticles, Mastercrafts, and more.
Reserves now start at Tier 101.
New shared Warpaints that can be equipped with different outfits across different Themes on the same Specialist.
New Zero Specialist unlocked at Tier 1.
3-round burst, 0.45 cal. submachine gun.
Fast cyclical rate of fire with improved hip fire accuracy.
5.56 assault rifle.
Moderate recoil and a fast rate of fire.
A festive melee weapon for the holiday season.
In addition to the items included under All Platforms and Xbox One and PC above, the following PC-specific changes are coming to the PC 1.10 title update:
Increased hip-fire spread in each stance (Multiplayer and Blackout only).
Increased hip-fire spread increase per bullet fired (Multiplayer and Blackout only).
Custom Emblems are now visible to all players.
Changed the behavior of Auto Mantle to react even if the player didn’t jump.
Auto Mantle will remain turned off by default.
Added Auto Sprint option for gamepads.
Added a Gamepad ADS Sensitivity setting in Options.
Weapon Camos can now always be removed through the Personalization menu.
Resolved an issue where the wrong prompts were displayed in the Black Market.
Added a Default Spawn Selection option to select either Seraph’s Tac-Deploy or Auto-Spawn by default.
Added a Toggle/Hold option for Zero’s EMP Disruptor grenade.
Bug Fixes COD BO4 1.10
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues with BO4 1.10.
- BO4 version 1.10 added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed several multiplayer specific crashes
- Increased delivery speed of Care Packages.
- Gameplay improvements added with BO4 1.10.
- Added various other under the hood improvements with BO4 version 1.10.
BO4 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.