COD Black Ops 3 update 1.30 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. The new Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 1.30 update has added 4 classic remastered Black Ops maps for Black Ops 3. The new maps are available to users who Pre-order Black Ops 4 through the PlayStation Store. includes fixes for the issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, the latest COD Black Ops 3 version 1.30 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released which added the RPK to the Mystery Box as well as other minor fixes. Check more details below.
COD Black Ops 3 update 1.30 Changelog
Back in Black Maps
4 classic Black Ops maps remastered for Black Ops 3. Available to users who Pre-order Black Ops 4 through the PlayStation Store.
- Firing Range
- Head back to the range, you know what to do.
- Time to get dirty again, grunt. Grab your boots!
- Load up, streets need another cleaning.
- Gondola is back in service…the peak awaits.
Operation Heatwave is here and it’s igniting Black Ops III with 2 new game modes, new loot content and more
- Snipers Only
- Team Deathmatch only allowing snipers.
- Sticks and Stones
- Free for all, eliminate enemies using the NX ShadowClaw or Ballistic Knife. Combat Axe kills will reset the enemy score to zero.
- The M14 has been added to the Mystery Box in the following maps:
- Kino Der Toten
Check your game update and download the latest COD Black Ops 3 Update 1.30.