Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.27 is now available for download. This new patch includes minor bug fixes and game improvements. Unfortunately, the official COD Black Ops 3 1.27 changelog is not available yet. However, We’re on it and update this article as soon as possible.
Update: COD BO3 update 1.27 changelog is now available. The patch is around 2.2GB on PS4 and 2.7GB on Xbox One. Read full details below.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- General performance updates.
Infected (New Game Mode)
- At the start of a match, one player is randomly chosen as the first infected whose goal is to infect the other players. Once downed, players respawn as infected, slowly increasing the size of the horde. Infect all players, or survive until time runs out to win.
Redwood Snow (New Map)
- Enter the snowcapped landscape of Redwood Snow to experience something colder from the map you know and love.
Check out following known issues currently players are facing.
- Weapon Kit isn’t updating in Zombies
- The game freezes when installing Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update.
Also, if your rank or stats have become altered or modified outside of normal game mechanics, the Call of Duty servers will attempt to restore them using the most recently stored backup. This means that your rank or stats might not be exactly where they were before the reset occurred.
Check your game update and download the latest Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.27.