COD Black Ops 3 update 1.26 released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official COD Black Ops 3 1.26 patch notes, the new update includes various fixes and improvements to the game. In addition, Black Ops 3 version 1.26 has addressed various exploitable locations in Citadel and Redwood. Check out more details below.
COD Black Ops 3 update 1.26 Patch Notes:
- General stability improvements across various game types.
- Security update.
- Reduced reload speed.
- COD Black Ops 3 version 1.26 reduced bullet penetration.
- Reduced ADS idle time after firing.
- Reduced 3-hit and 5-hit kill ranges.
- COD Black Ops 3 1.26 reduced ADS bullet spread accuracy.
- Reduced ADS recoil stability.
- Reduced bullet penetration.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.26 reduced reload speeds.
- HG 40
- Improved 3-hit and 4-hit kill ranges.
- Improved recoil reduction.
- Improved 1-hit kill range in Hardcore.
- Slight increase in damage to improve odds at a headshot kill.
- Improved 4-hit kill range.
- COD Black Ops 3 version 1.26 improved sprint out speed.
- Improved standing hip spread.
- COD Black Ops 3 update 1.26 improved reload speed.
- Improved ADS transition speed.
- Improved reload speed.
- COD Black Ops 3 version 1.26 improved sprint in and sprint out speeds.
- Improved ADS recoil.
- R70 Ajax
- Improved bullet penetration.
- COD Black Ops 3 1.26 improved ADS transition speed.
- improved ADS recoil.
- MX Garand
- Improved fire rate.
- Addressed various exploitable locations in Citadel and Redwood.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 1.26 addressed several exploits across various maps.
Previously, the developer’s released update 1.25. Check your game update and download COD Black Ops 3 update 1.26 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.