Call of Duty WW2 update 1.23 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Call of Duty WW2 1.23 changelog, the new patch contains fixes for glitches, framerate drop, server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. Additionally, the latest Call of Duty WW2 version 1.23 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Call of Duty WW2 patch 1.23 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Call of Duty WW2 Update 1.23 Changelog
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Call of Duty WW2 patch 1.23.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Call of Duty WW2 1.23 added stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Call of Duty WW2 version 1.23.
- Added framerate drop issues.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Call of Duty WW2 update 1.23 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.