Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.28 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official COD Black Ops 3 1.28 patch notes, the new update has added a new section under the Leaderboards for “Prop Hunt.” An issue where some downloadable Multiplayer and Zombies maps were not playable offline is also now addressed. Apart from this, COD BO3 version 1.28 includes various stability and performance improvements. The patch size is around 2.149GB on consoles. Check out more details below.
Previously, the major update 1.27 was released with a new infected game mode. In addition, the update also added a new Redwood Snow map to the game.
COD Black Ops 3 Update 1.28 Patch Notes
- Added a new section under the Leaderboards for “Prop Hunt.”
- Fixed an issue where some downloadable Multiplayer and Zombies maps were not playable offline.
- COD Black Ops 3 update 1.28 added General stability updates.
Xbox One X:
- Xbox One X users will no longer trigger the pre-match countdown timer if they load into a match early.
- Redwood Snow
- COD BO3 version 1.28 addressed miscellaneous collision issues and exploitable locations.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 1.28 addressed an issue where the end of game victory banner might display the wrong color.
- The Whimsical GobbleGums Projectile Vomiting and Newtonian Negation will now be available to owners of the a la carte Gorod Krovi and Revelations maps, respectively.
Check your game update and download the latest Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.28.