Brawlhalla update 1.36 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and PCs. According to the official Brawlhalla 1.36 patch notes, the new update comes with changes and balancing. Additionally, Brawlhalla version 1.36 also includes various bug fixes and game improvements. This update has fixed a bug that caused slightly larger threat area when held for longer than 40 frames.
Check out more details below.
New in Brawlhalla Update 1.36
- Wasteland Vraxx – “Where he goes, none follow. Bonus: Hood and visor react to Vraxx’s actions!”
- Eliminator Nix – “There is nowhere to hide, now or in the future.”
Brawl of the Week – 2v2 Strikeout!
- Choose three of your favorite Legends and head into battle.
- Each time you lose a stock you’ll switch to your next Legend.
- Queue solo or with a friend
- 2v2 Mapset
- Friendly Fire OFF
- Upon further review and player feedback, the camera bounds for Twilight Grove and the Small Twilight Grove test map have been reverted to their previous dimensions.
- Updated Rocket Lance and Blaster animations to use reactive parts of Legend Skins more consistently.
- Hammer Neutral Light: Slightly increased vertical threat.
- Hammer Recovery: Decrease Force from 45 Fixed/33 Variable to 45 Fixed/29 Variable.
- Spear Side Light: Increased Time to Hit from 10 to 11; Increased Recover Time on miss from 1 Fixed/10 Variable to 3 Fixed/10 Variable.
- Spear Recovery: Increased base Stun from 19 to 21.
- Katars Down Air: Increased Damage of final hit on ground collision from 4 to 6; Decreased Force from 25 Fixed/5 Variable to 21 Fixed/4 Variable.
- Gauntlets Neutral Air: Decreased Force from 50 Fixed/25 Variable to 47 Fixed/22 Variable.
- Scythe Neutral Light: Decreased Recover Time on miss from 3 Fixed/23 Variable to 3 Fixed/20 Variable.
- Scythe Neutral Air: Decreased Force for the backwards version from 34 Fixed/39 Variable to 34 Fixed/35 Variable.
- Scythe Down Air: Decreased Force for the backwards version from 52 Fixed/30 Variable to 52 Fixed/27 Variable.
- Scythe Recovery: Angle of knockback has been raised to be more horizontal.
- Mordex Down Scythe: Decrease Force of the backwards version from 60 Fixed/47 Variable to 57 Fixed/43 Variable.
- Mordex Neutral Scythe: Increased Damage from 23 to 25.
- Bodvar Down Hammer: Decreases Force from 70 Fixed/63 Variable to 70 Fixed/58 Variable.
- Bodvar Neutral Sword: Increased Damage from 22 to 25.
- Diana Down Bow: Decreased Force from 85 Fixed/45 Variable to 80 Fixed/42 Variable; Increased Damage from 21 to 24.
- Diana Down Blasters: Decrease Force from 70 Fixed/48 Variable to 70 Fixed/43 Variable.
- Teros Neutral Hammer: Decrease Force from 69 Fixed/46 Variable to 65 Fixed/42 Variable.
- Teros Side Axe: Decreased Minimum Charge Time from 11 to 9.
- Lucien Side Blasters: Decreased Force from 55 Fixed/56 Variable to 55 Fixed/51 Variable.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s new Legend Rotation features Caspian, Cassidy, Ember, Mirage, Sidra, and Ulgrim.
- Hammer Ground Pound: Fixed a bug that caused slightly larger threat area when held for longer than 40 frames.
- Katars Down Air: Fixed a case where the target could be dropped before the ground collision hit.
Check your game update and download Brawlhalla update 1.36.