Brawlhalla patch 3.10(version 1.35) is now available for download. According to the official Brawlhalla 1.35 patch notes, the new update has added new skins, new balance improvements, bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, Brawlhalla version 1.35 also reduced the gold price of Kaya down to 5400.
Check out more details below.
Brawlhalla Update 3.10(1.35) Patch Notes
- Dragon Heart Ember – “Mystical gifts of the Fangwild. Bonus: Dragon helm poses with Ember’s actions!”
- Witchfire Brynn – “Only the bravest dance with the weave of the Fates.”
- Kaya’s gold price has been reduced to 5400 Gold.
Brawl of the Week – 3v3 Skirmish!
- 3v3, 8 minutes, 3 Stocks, no holding back.
- Queue solo or with friends.
- Friendly fire OFF.
- First team to KO the other team wins!
- Removed visual artifacts on platforms on Big Great Hall, Big Titan’s End, Brawlhaven, The Great Hall, Small Blackguard Keep, Small Great Hall, Small Grumpy Temple, Grumpy Temple, and Titan’s End.
- Matchmaking will now try to match Diamond players against other Diamond players more quickly than before.
Brawlhalla patch 3.10(version 1.35) has updated string options for currently underperforming weapons, as well as changes to the Bow aimed at curtailing areas of excessive coverage. The most notable changes are happening to the Lance and Cannon Side Light attacks, both serving to create more stable and continued engagement when scoring a hit. We also have altered the Recovery time on some notable Signatures to better fit the average gameplay timing.
- Lance Side Light: This attack is now multi-hit for a more stable setup location before the final hit; Decreased Force from 30 Fixed/14 Variable to 30 Fixed/8 Variable.
- Lance Down Air: Increased Stun of final hit from 22 to 23.
- Lance Recovery: Brawlhalla update 3.10 decreased Minimum Charge time from 12 to 11.
- Bow Neutral Light: Decreased grounded coverage, especially towards the rear of the user.
- Bow Recovery: Brawlhalla patch 3.10 slightly Decreased maximum range; Improved Hurtboxing to better follow the animation.
- Cannon Side Light: Angle of knockback altered to be more vertical; Decreased Force from 100 Fixed/36 Variable to a range of 100~80 Fixed/0 Variable; Increased Stun from a range of 23~18 to a range of 26~21; Decreased Damage from 15 to 14.
- Cannon Neutral Air: Increased Time to Hit from 11 to 13; Decreased Damage from 15 to 14.
- Cannon Down Air: Decreased Time to Hit from 16 to 15; Increased Force from 12 Fixed/39 Variable to 14 Fixed/40 Variable.
- Ember Side Katars: Increased Recovery time from 12 to 15.
- Artemis Down Lance: Decreased Recovery time from 14 to 11.
- Kaya Side Bow: Decreased Damage from 28 to 25.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s new Legend Rotation features Bodvar, Diana, Caspian, Mirage, Sidra, and Ulgrim.
- Kaya Side Spear: Fixed a bug that could cause an extra cloud to appear when gravity canceling onto a stage.
- Gnash Down Spear: Fixed a case where the user could extend into stage walls. (Credit: Shiro1611)
- Cannon Side Air: Fixed a bug that could cause the target to be dropped before the final hit. (Credit: Afropig34)
- Cannon Ground Pound: Fixed a case where the grounded version could trigger when slightly past a stage corner.
- Fixed PC support for Logitech Rumblepad 2
Check your game update and download latest Brawlhalla patch 3.10(version 1.35) on PlayStation 4 and PC.