Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.25 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.25 patch notes, the new update comes with stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.25 includes fixes for the Squad System, server performance, game client bugs, and more. The update size is around 2GB.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.25 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.25 patch notes
- The “Dark Ritual” appearance is now available to unlock for 40,000 Credits or 1,000 Crystals.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.25 addressed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness VFX would be invisible when playing against the AI on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s lightsaber would not make a sound when ignited at the Beginning of a Heroes Vs. Villains Match.
- Battlefront 2 update 1.25 made minor animation improvements to the way Count Dooku’s lightsaber attacks connect with the targets.
- Battlefront 2 1.25 fixed an issue that would cause other heroes to occasionally refer to Count Dooku as “the Emperor”.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause camera stuttering when Obi-Wan gets interrupted while performing his “All-Out Push” ability.
- Battlefront 2 version 1.25 fixed an issue where the Officer would eventually make Wookiee noises on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where trying to activate Kylo Ren’s “Frenzy” ability without a target, would trigger the related VO prompt.
- Battlefront 2 1.25 fixed an issue that would cause sound effects to not play properly when the player is in an outdoors area.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.25 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.