Battlefield V update version 1.05 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield V 1.05 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Battlefield 5 patch 1.05 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Previously, Overture Update was released which added a new War Story titled The Last Tiger, a brand new multiplayer map called Panzerstorm, and a Practice Range where you can hone your skills and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefield V update 1.05 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield V Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Battlefield 5 version 1.05.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Battlefield V patch 1.05 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Battlefield V patch 1.05.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Battlefield 5 version 1.05.
Battlefield V update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.