Battlefield 5 update 1.10 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Battlefield 5 1.10 patch notes, the new update brings various fixes for fortifications, server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Battlefield 5 version 1.10 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, January Update 2 was released which added a new vehicle: the STUG IV, more functionality to the Practice Range, improvements to the Panzerstorm map and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefield 5 update 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.10 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Battlefield 5 version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Battlefield 5 1.10 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Battlefield 5 version 1.10.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Battlefield 5 1.10.
Battlefield 5 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.