Battlefield 5 update 1.09 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Battlefield 5 1.09 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for fortifications, server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Battlefield V update 1.09 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, January Update 2 was released which added a new vehicle: the STUG IV, more functionality to the Practice Range, improvements to the Panzerstorm map and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefield V update 1.09 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield 5 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Battlefield V update 1.09.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Battlefield 5 1.09 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Battlefield 5 version 1.09.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Battlefield V upate 1.09.
Battlefield 5 update 1.09 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.