Battlefield 5 update version 1.06 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the Battlefield 5 1.06 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for fortification, server performance, crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, Battlefield V patch 1.06 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. This is a zero-downtime update, so you will not be kicked from gameplay. Once the update is live for your platform, you will need to exit the game and relaunch to apply the update.
Previously, Overture Update was released which added a new War Story titled The Last Tiger, a brand new multiplayer map called Panzerstorm, and a Practice Range where you can hone your skills and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefield 5 update 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield 5 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with Tides of War Chapter Header showing incorrect days/hours remaining.
- Changed the default settings when creating Squads and/or inviting Friends to PUBLIC instead of FRIENDS ONLY.
- Fixed an issue where Fortification building would not complete correctly. This affected all Fortifications including defensive Fortifications (sandbags etc.), stationary weapons, resupply stations, and Snögubbe!
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Battlefield 5 version 1.06.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Battlefield V patch 1.06 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Battlefield V patch 1.06.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Battlefield 5 version 1.06.
Battlefield 5 update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.