Battlefield 1 update 1.27 is now rolling out on consoles and PC. According to the official Battlefield 1 1.27 patch notes, the latest update has added fixes for the issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Battlefield 1 version 1.27 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a patch was released with various changes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefield 1 patch 1.27 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out the full details below.
Battlefield 1 update 1.27 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message would display, depending on the attack rating at the end of an Operation.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Battlefield 1 1.27.
- Fixed an issue where the end of round screen would appear, instead of the pause menu, in Operations.
- Address some UI bugs with Battlefield 1 version 1.27.
- Fixed an issue where the mid-round team balancer wasn’t aware of players from pre-round.
- Battlefield 1 1.27 update has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various other under the hood changes.