Battlefield 1 update 1.26 is now rolling out on consoles and PC. According to the official Battlefield 1 1.26 patch notes, the latest update has added a fix for Xbox One Party Chat issue as well as other crashing and stuttering/lag issues. Apart from this, Battlefield 1 version 1.26 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out the full details below.
Previously, a big patch was released with various changes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefield 1 patch 1.26 is expected to fix all these issues.
Battlefield 1 update 1.26 Patch Notes
- Fixed a performance issue when players were in an Xbox party of 4 more players.
- Fixed an issue where the mid-round team balancer wasn’t working.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players at max rank didn’t have enough war bonds to buy everything available.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Gun’s rotation would reverse when the Decouple Aiming option was turned on.
- Fixed the Dud Club’s damage description.
- Fixed an issue where Tanker and Pilot weapons were available in the Back to Basics custom game mode.
- Fixed an issue where the team balancing message was sometimes not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the Objective Icon Opacity icon did not affect objectives in Frontlines.
- Reorganized some of the Commo Rose options in the Options screen.
- Players will now get kicked for being idle in pre-round for Official servers.
- Mid-round team balancer threshold reduced to 3+ players.
- Mid-round team balancer timer reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.
- Fixed Xbox One Party Chat issue with Battlefield 1 version 1.26.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Battlefield 1 1.26 update has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various bug fixes.