Battlefield 1 Update 1.20 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PCs. According to the official Battlefield 1 1.20 changelog, the patch addresses the performance issues and shutter issues. In addition, the Battlefield 1 version 1.20 update also includes minor bug fixes and game improvements.
Recently, big update 1.19 was released with Apocalypse Expansion pack. However, players reported shuttering and performance issues with this update. According to the game developers, the new rewards and assignments unknowingly put a strain on one of games UI systems, exposing this issue. Today’s patch will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Battlefield 1 Update 1.20 Changelog (Updated)
- Battlefield 1 version 1.20 added a fix for the stutter on progressing assignments.
- Added fix for the Hellriegel 1915 Factory/Defensive.
- Fixed an issue where players were experiencing a momentary dip in performance whenever earning points in a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Hellriegel 1915 Factory was missing sights.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements also come with Battlefield 1.20.
- Fixed an issue where the Hellriegel 1915 Defensive was missing the optical sight.
You can read more about Apocalypse Expansion pack here.
Check your game update and download the latest Battlefield 1 Update 1.20 on your PS4, Xbox One, and PCs.