Battle Chasers Nightwar update 1.03 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the Battle Chasers patch notes, the new Battle Chasers Nightwar version 1.03 bug fixes and other improvements.
In addition, the patch has added potential fix for a hang in Path of Fangs when returning to the Lycelot Traitor. Check out full changelog below.
Battle Chasers Nightwar Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- The elusive Belevros has made more of a permanent home in Deadwatch, and should now always be much easier to find when sought.
- The Endless Arena should now work as expected, with climbing enemy difficulty, boss waves and climbing multipliers!
- Less excitingly, Battle-length buffs do not last indefinitely in Endless Mode anymore – every Phase counts as a battle for Buff purposes.
- Liches now tire of spawning skeleton minions a little more realistically.
- The Unstable Bomber will no longer traps players on the Victory Screen, thus allowing it to keep its place as the most rewarding screen in the game and not the most frustrating.
- Garrison’s upgraded Warblade now only consumes up to 60 Overcharge.
- Legendary dungeons are now available in your first playthrough of a Dungeon (though we ask to verify you’re REALLY SURE you want to do that to yourself)
- Battle Chasers Nightwar version 1.03 fixed various bugs in Localization, including persistent HTML issues in the French language.
- While ending the game after the Credits seemed ironically appropriate, additional care was put into place to prevent crashing there.
- Our Video Player has been updated on PC and Mac in the hopes this resolves issues for many players unable to play the game due to video issues.
- Polished switching out characters after Party Select in order to prevent crashes related to memory.
- Added potential fix for a hang in Path of Fangs when returning to the Lycelot Traitor.
- There wasn’t enough detail about what you were crafting in the Crafting section of the Compendium because there was a part of the view missing! More stat detail can now be toggled to see how crafted equipment might affect heroes!
- Font sizes in the combat screen have been increased so that you may recline luxuriously at a greater distance from your screen with Battle Chasers Nightwar update 1.03.
- Some people were fruitlessly clicking on the Toggle Skin button in Party Select to turn on their new skins. We have provided fruits for their efforts! This button should now work as expected.
- Last line of the Combat Abilities view should no longer be cut off with Battle Chasers Nightwar patch 1.03.
- Backup saves on PC and Mac are automatically seamlessly loaded in place of broken/corrupted save files. Additionally, if an issue occurs with saving your progress, the game will let you know to restart the game so you do not keep playing and lose progress.
- The game now runs properly on environments in the Turkish language.
- Battle Chasers Nightwar version 1.03 fixed an issue where you could get stuck on the main story quitting while/after fighting the Bandit Messenger.
Check your game update and download Battle Chasers Nightwar update 1.03 on PS4 and Xbox One.