Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.21 rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Assassins Creed Origins 1.21 patch notes, the latest update has added various fixes and improvements for the Hidden Ones expansion pack and the main game. In addition, Assassin’s Creed Origins patch 1.21 has adjusted the progression system in the Horde mode. Players will now be able to progress further than wave 16.
The latest update size will be around 2.5GB on consoles, 3GB on Uplay and 600MB on Steam. Check out full changelog below.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 1.21 Patch Notes
THE HIDDEN ONES
- Improved Gamilat’s behavior in the quest “The Setting Sun” when the playable character is being stealthy.
- Fixed unreactive soldiers sometimes appear in the quest “Sic Semper Tyrannis”.
- Fixed an issue with the “Good Things Come” papyrus losing its name after solving it.
- Assassin Creed Origins version 1.21 fixed Hidden Ones Bureau icons that could move on the World Map when marking them.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.21 addressed an issue preventing an objective marker to be displayed during the quest “When Night Falls”.
- Fixed various issues where quest objectives would not properly update.
- Assassins Creed Origins 1.21 addressed an issue causing Mered’s character model to change during the quest “The Hyena”.
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character to interact with Damastes during the quest “Egypt’s Medjay”.
- Assassins Creed Origins update 1.21 fixed an issue preventing the vault door from opening during the quest ‘’The Final Weighing’’.
- Fixed an issue preventing the last cinematic of the second Present Day quest to trigger
- Addressed an issue preventing the playable character to interact with the Animus in the Present Day.
- Scaled down the enemies level progression in Horde Mode, so players are able to progress post-wave 16.
- Fixed an issue with Khensa’s health bar and level staying visible in the Arena lobby after beating her.
Gameplay Changes in Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.21
- Improved various playable character animations.
- Fixed the caravan animals not following the playable character after being tamed.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins patch 1.21 fixed an issue preventing animals from being tamed when in deep water.
- Fixed an issue with Predator attacks not granting XP when it was completed using animal taming.
- Fixed an issue where the Unicamel could not be called by playable character.
- Assassins Creed Origins patch 1.21 fixed an issue preventing berserked enemies from attacking tamed animals.
- Fixed animals falling through world when using the Enhanced Predator Bow skill.
- Fixed an issue with NPCs trying to mount a chariot being driven by the playable character.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins version 1.21 for PS4 and Xbox One fixed an issue that allowed Herwennefer, the War Elephant, to regain health during combat.
- Fixed an issue with NPCs that could appear to swim on land.
- Assassins Creed Origins update 1.21 has addressed various stuck issues for the playable character and NPCs.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.21 fixed various issues with flying boats.
- Fixed various NPC spawning issues.
- Fixed various spots where player could go through collisions.
GRAPHICS & AUDIO
- Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.21 has addressed various visual issues occurring in HDR.
- [PC] Added Save Results button on Benchmark Results page.
- Improve overall stability of the game application.
- [PC] Assassins Creed Origins update 1.21 addressed an issue when the game remains in the background processes of Task Manager after closing it using Alt+F4.
UI Changes in Assassins Creed Origins 1.21
- Added missing ‘Drop Object/Body’ action to the ‘Heavy Attack’ button on the alternate control scheme.
- Assassins Creed Origins 1.21 fixed an issue with the Quest Log that could appear in Photo Mode.
- Fixed Ubisoft Club items not appearing as OWNED when returning to the Store after acquiring them.
- Fixed an update issue in the Gear menu when using the Hide button.
- Assassins Creed Origins update 1.21 addressed the label overflow on the Hide button in the Gear menu in some languages.