Assassins Creed Origins update 1.40 is rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Assassins Creed Origins 1.40 patch notes, the latest update has added support for the “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion. A new reward is also added to the main game for completing the Discovery Tour – finish all 75 guided tours to find out what that reward is. In addition, Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.40 has added various bug fixes and game improvements.
The latest update size will be around 3GB on consoles, 3.2GB on Uplay and 700MB on Steam. Check out full changelog below.
Assassins Creed Origins 1.40 Patch Notes
- Added support for the “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion
- Added a reward to the main game for completing the Discovery Tour – finish all 75 guided tours to find out what that reward is.
- Fixed an issue blocking the quest “Homecoming” from progressing when Hypatos is knocked down by a blunt weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Discovery Tour progress could be lost after reinstalling the base game without patching to the latest version
- Fixed an issue that could limit the speed of a mount in all areas
THE HIDDEN ONES
- Removed the possibility of selling the Mysterious Papyrus at the Bureau
Main Game Fixes in Assassins Creed Origins update 1.40
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Kill Sefetu’s archers” objective from completing in the quest “All Eyes on Us”
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from giving the amulet to complete the quest “A Dream of Ashes”
- Fixed an issue with mounts appearing in the fight ring during the quest “Lady of Slaughter”
- Improved enemies reactions to observing a Chain Assassination
- Added the possibility of parrying with the shield while carrying a torch
- Changed the description of the Hou Yi’s Bow to indicate that it has Poison on Hit ability instead of Instant Charging
- Fixed the displayed Player Level on a save game which could drop back to 40 after uninstalling an add-on
- Assassins Creed Origins version 1.40 fixed an issue preventing Camp Shetjeh from completing
- Fixed an issue preventing the Gracious Attire from appearing in Weaver Shops
- Fixed an issue with Phylakes that would stop spawning
- Assassin’s Creed Origins version 1.40 fixed an issue preventing the playable character from leaving the Krocodilopolis arena after performing a Fast Travel
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from controlling mounts of assassinated NPCs
- Assassins Creed Origins 1.40 Fixed an issue that could prevent the output of any sound when resuming the game after being inactive.
- [PC] Fixed low-quality textures for low and very low texture details
- [PC] Fixed flickering artifacts on multi-monitor setup
- [PC] Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.40 fixed resolution option when using portrait mode
- Assassins Creed Origins update 1.40 improved overall stability of the game application
- [PC] Fixed an issue preventing the completion of the ”Seshem.eff Er Aat” tomb after quitting the game with Alt-F4 after having activated the Ancient Mechanisms
Check your game update and download the latest Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.40.