Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.02 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.02 patch notes, the latest update has added multiple fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey version 1.02 also added “Historical Locations” filter to the World Map.
The game is developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. It is the eleventh major installment, and twentieth overall, in the Assassin’s Creed series and the successor to 2017’s Assassin’s Creed Origins. Check out full changelog below.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey version 1.02 made Lieutenants scale with the player character for both Boarding and Call To Arms.
- Added “Historical Locations” filter to the World Map.
- Addressed many “game breakers” that could happen in specific conditions.
- Assassins Creed Odyssey patch 1.02 increased diversity in haircuts.
- Assassins Creed Odyssey update 1.02 reduced loading times in various areas including before flashbacks and dialogues.
- Reduced occurrence of low-resolution textures on up close NPCs and objects.
- General improvement to performance and stability.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.02 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.