ARK update 1.82 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official ARK 1.82 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.82 update has fixed issues related to saddle dupe method, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, and more. Additionally, the ARK version 1.82 also added stability and performance improvements. The ARK Extinction update is expected to release in Japan next week.
The previous big Extinction update was released with a long list of fixes as well as stability and performance improvements.. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.82 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Version 1.82 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fix for saddle dupe method
- Dome transition fixes
- Updated Japanese localisation.
- Fix for Mek damage bug that was caused by low server FPS.
- Fix for some timeout false positives to servers
Other Fixes in ARK 1.82 for PS4
- ARK version 1.82 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.82.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.82 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.82.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.82 on PS4 is now available for download.