ARK update 1.76 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.76 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.76 update has added some minor fixes for stuttering, lag, framerate drop, and crashing issues. Additionally, the ARK version 1.76 also added Japanese localization.
The previous big update was released with Extinction Chronicles IV with three new Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Shirt and a new Tek creature (the Tek Parasaur). Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.76 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Version 1.76 Update for PS4 Patch Notes
- Added Japanese localization with ARK 1.76 update.
- ARK version 1.76 fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.76 has fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- ARK version 1.76 for PS4 has fixed framerate drop issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with ARK Survival Evolved 1.76.
ARK update 1.76 on PS4 is now available for download.