ARK update 1.85 for PS4 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.85 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.85 update has added a fix for missing Element Veins, and missing Raptor Claus. Additionally, the ARK version 1.85 also includes fixes for issues related to crashing, UI bug, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, and more.
The previous big update was released with a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.85 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Update 1.85 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Fix for bug in cleanup
- Added a fix issue with missing Element Veins.
- Tweak to GachaClaus loot
- Fix for missing Raptor Claus
- Fix for Candy in singleplayer
- Fix for Raptor Claus speed being too slow under low framerate
- Made tweaks to Gacha Claus algorithm
Other Fixes ARK 1.85
- ARK version 1.85 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.85.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements to dino quality
- Improvements to environment quality
- ARK 1.85 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.85.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.85 on PS4 is now available for download.