ARK update 1.83 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.83 changelog, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.83 update a big list of bug fixes as well as stability and performance improvements. Additionally, the ARK version 1.83 also includes fixes for issues related to crashing, UI bug, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, and more.
The previous big update was released with a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.83 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Update 1.83 for PS4 Changelog
- Improved Managarmr’s ice breath accuracy
- Buffed Managarmr stamina regen slightly
- Managarmr babies can now be trained to behave better
- Managarmr babies will no longer lose patience 100% of the time when following
- Velonasaur will no longer hit the area underneath large dinosaurs
- Velonasaur head whip should no longer harvest bodies
- Fix issue with spines not always appearing on non authoritative clients
- Velonasaur head whip no longer shoots through walls
- Fix Velonasaur spines shooting through shields
- Velonasaur now grounds flyers a little faster
- Corrupted Wyverns will despawn if they get too far from a completed Element Vein or Orbital Supply Drop
- Fade out corrupt dinos when teleporting
- Corrupt Dinos will de-prioritize flier targets, or targets based on fliers
- Corrupt Dinos deal more damage to Tek Shields
- Titans despawn timer checks only regard players within the arena
- Potential fix for increasing timer after long cooldown scenarios
- Remove cooldown in singleplayer
- Increase starvation time for Titans (~30m to ~ just over an hour)
- Consuming Kibble will not increase food for Titans
- Prevent flocks from being able to hit through buildings/terrain
- Prevent encumbered players from moving on Desert Titan
- Flocks will now dismount riders (during the boss fight)
- Fix for Forest Titan hitting things thru ground terrain
- Forest Titan arena wyverns take damage from forest titans
- Clean up trees after Forest Titan is despawned
- Fix for crash caused by garbage collected replicated properties
- Fix server crash when running DumpDinoStats cheat as a spectator
- Fixed server crash related to Forest Titan and damage numbers
- Fixed crash related to killing an Argent in Primitive Plus
- Fix for Mek occasionally consuming 1x element when not refueling
- Improved accuracy of sword in all scenarios
- Prevent the Reequip button from allowing spyglass use while riding the Mek
- Can pick structures up within 30s of placing
- Charge Lantern
- Elevator Platforms
- Elevator Tracks
- Electric Generator
- Industrial Forge
- Industrial Grinder
- Chem Bench
- Tek Generator
- Tek Replicator
- Tek Transmitter
- Reduce damage taken from corrupted dinos by 60%
- Reduced disconnects
- Updated loc strings from CrowdIn
- Fixed bug that breaks Cryopod, Managarmer, etc. outside of English
- Resurrect Tek Rockdrake saddle
- Report cryo freezing to tribe log
- Owl is now much better at actually hitting things with their melee attacks
- Gasbags is now much better at actually hitting things with their melee attacks
- Allow the rider to fish from Gasbags
- Fixed replication issue with secondary element vein colors
Orbital Supply Drops
- Crate shields take damage from Projectiles/other damage sources again
- Engrams no longer count towards delivery crate weight
- Non-crater forest Redwoods will no longer take damage and fall
- Fix for Gacha sadness not resetting in SP
- Fix for dummy items getting left in Gacha inventory
- Set Gnashed attack to not affect robots (allo bleed attack)
- Disable flyers in Forest Titan artifact cave
- ARK version 1.83 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.83.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.83 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.83.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.83 on PS4 is now available for download.