ARK Update 1.75 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK 1.75 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved 1.75 update brings Extinction Chronicles IV to survivors as well as fixes for stuttering/lag and crashing issues. Additionally, the ARK version 1.75 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details here.
Previously, a big update was released with Extinction Chronicles III. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.75 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK Update 1.75 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Extinction Chronicles IV
– Added Tek Parasaur
* New breeding line
* 5% chance to spawns
* 20% higher base level
– Added new color set (green and black)
– Added 3 new Explorer Notes and matching unlock (Corrupted Chest)
– Increased maximum player level by 1
- Hole fixes on The Island, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, The Center, Aberration
- Windmills are no longer affected by electric storms
- Decreased Cliff Platform build radius by half
- ARK version 1.75 fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.75 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
ARK update 1.75 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.