ARK update 1.71 for PS4 is now available for download. According to the official ARK 1.71 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update has added fixes for crashes and stuttering issues. Additionally, the ARK version 1.71 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new ARKaeology Event and various other fixes. The event will run from 15th of June to 15th of July on Multiplayer and Single Player. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK patch 1.71 is expected to fix all these errors.
ARK Update 1.71 for PS4 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed bug causing Arkaeology bones to disappear after restart
- Fix client softlock when teleporting to someone with tek gear
- ARK patch 1.71 added a fix for server crash related to carrying passengers
- Small Tribe: can only merge into another tribe if we have an available slot
- Updated Bionic dinos to have unfertilized bionic eggs
- Added wyvern bone constume to arkaeology event cookpot
- Added fixes for crashes
- ARK version 1.71 Added fixes for stuttering issues
- Various stability and performance improvements added with ARK 1.71 update.
ARK update 1.71 is now available for download on PS4.